Friday, December 14, 2018

In the Spirit of the Holidays meet the team


With the holidays fast approaching I thought a post on the Loogaroo team would be nice. We posed in front of a tree like respectable people. We can pretend when we have to.

Meet the in-house team! Many more people are part of the family. They just work at home in their pj's. I have to say the wonderful people I work with can be the best part of my job. I see the love and passion they put into their work everyday.

 Left to Right - Keith Dury, Josie Cable-Russell, Sebastien Daigle,Christine Richard, Sorcha Rule, Kelly Hay-Hambrook, Simon Hebert, Melanie Albert, Jessica Beckett, David Phan, Casey Johnson and last but not least Gene Fowler.


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do trackers and folders work together?

Happy Friday! And happy Holidays to all of you out there. If you don't celebrate anything then I just wish you a good day filled with...