Friday, December 21, 2018

How do trackers and folders work together?


Happy Friday! And happy Holidays to all of you out there. If you don't celebrate anything then I just wish you a good day filled with many coffee's.

I wanted to talk about how trackers and your folder set up can tie in together. Our goal is to make it easy for the team to keep track of what is approved and what they have in review. So our folders reflect our trackers. If the trackers says you have a file with "REVISIONS" then you look in the "REVISION" folder. Easy.

  Listen to me actually show you what our file set up looks like. And I only cough in your ear ONCE.

Remember it looks small here I recommend going full screen or watching on youtube.





 

1 comment:

How do trackers and folders work together?

Happy Friday! And happy Holidays to all of you out there. If you don't celebrate anything then I just wish you a good day filled with...